- Since 2006 we have served over 10 000 cases, including major life threatening cases and urgent care cases (primary health care). We handle an average of 100 remote medical incidents per month
- Our strongest value lies in the network we have built over 14 years with medical experts, emergency evacuation service providers and administrative bodies; coupled with our in depth understanding of the remote destinations in Africa in which our partners operate
- We employ only qualified doctors, emergency care practitioners and medical consultants
- We service many of Africa’s leading safari brands
- We have trained and accredited over a 1 000 people since the registration of the training college in 2012
- We are recognised by (and have partnered with) leading travel insurance brokers
- We assume full medical liability for our clients
- We have compiled internationally accredited COVID-19 Standard Operating Protocols in line with local and global standards, and support our partners in their implementation
- We facilitate on-site COVID-19 PCR (polymerase chain reaction) testing for our remote partners
ARE YOU FULLY COVERED?
Complete our critical questionnaire and find out!