Africa SAFE-T is continually seeking dynamic and passionate Health Care Practitioners. We employ:
- Nurse Practitioners
- Ambulance Emergency Assistants (ILS Emergency Care Practitioners)
- Clinical Associates
- Accident and Emergency Physicians
Africa SAFE-T focuses primarily on medical risk. We coordinate emergency preparedness programmes for our clients and provide wilderness orientated first aid training. Africa SAFE-T also provides remote medical response and support to our clients under the supervision of our doctors.
Our field personnel are responsible for the following:
- Emergency Preparedness Programmes. This includes:
- Performing specialised medical risk assessments, utilising the unique Africa SAFE-T risk assessment tool and preparedness recommendations;
- Assisting our clients with the development of their Emergency Response Plans and in the change management process;
- Supervising emergency medical drills;
- Performing supervised first aid training sessions, and monitoring distant online learning.
- Emergency Medical and Primary Health Care support to our clients.
- Maintenance of the medical stock and other administrative tasks of the operations base.
Our packages are competitive and include comprehensive benefits such as medical aid contributions, continued professional development and annual professional registration.
If you are interested in a career with Africa SAFE-T submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will upload your CV into our database of applications.